As a Chef you are right at the heart of the kitchen. You will work on different stations and understand the whole spectrum of the RK menu. You pride yourself on taking the time to become an expert on each section and follow the direction of the Head Chef (or Sous Chef in their absence) to ensure every dish is cooked to perfection and served in good time to RK standards.
- Live and breathe the Rum Kitchen values
- Work efficiently and quickly and calm under pressure to allow a smooth running of service
- Work with your team to maintain a high level of communication that will minimise any mistakes
- Attend all food training sessions to improve and develop skills
- Keep tasting our food, understand the flavours
- Always feedback to your HC on new menu updates and how you think dishes can be improved
- To follow the Stock Labelling (DOT system) and Rotation System (FIFO)
- Produce plates that are consistent in taste and presentation
- Keep food up to RK standards at all times and work to the RK Food Bible
In return you'll benefit from a generous bonus scheme, career progression, staff food and drinks and above all, the most fun and loving culture you'll ever be part of!
Bring the vibes!